Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The New Autumn/Winter Ideas Books and Products...

... Are Now Live!!! Woo Hoo!!! I must say that Close To My Heart has out done it's self! This Idea Book is full of amazing new tools, papers, embellishments, and stamp sets. The art work is gorgeous, and the inspiration is going to keep me busy for a very very long time. Whether you are new to Close To My Heart's products or a long time customer there is variety, glitz, pizzazz, and goodies for everyone. I am like a kid in the candy store as I browse each and every page, over and over and over again. I just can't get enough! Right now my favorites are:

1. Roxie - Pink, Roses, Zebra, Neutrals, and Bling ... What more can a girl ask for?


2. Dreamin' - The Name says it all. I am already looking forward to the cooler days of fall, and days spent "dreamin" in the backyard.


3. Sonoma - I may not be a "purple" girl but the smokey plum and olive are calling my name. Throw in some spectacular dangling gems, Victorian inspired lace, and some pewter accents and I am there!


AND OF COURSE, LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST......

4. The Cricut Art Philosophy Collection - How could I not love this??? 700 Images, 6 3-D flowers, 6 boxes, tags, alphabets, cards......... My head is already spinning and I haven't even mentioned the 3 included stamp sets or the Dimensional elements. Cards this year are going to rock, and scrapbooking layouts will have the brackets I love with out the blisters!


Let me just say I am so proud to be apart of such an amazing company, that offers products that continually exceed my expectations and hopes. I love that Close To My Heart has made my paper crafting "Faster, Simpler, and (much much much) Easier"!!!

Until Next Time,

1 comment:

  1. Chandel, the new colors are beautiful!!! I think my favorite is Sonoma! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete