Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mayberry.... and Mayberry you don't...

So in the spirit of me putting my self out there, and taking a risk. I am going to post one of my least favorite projects. Personally Mayberry is not my style but "mayberry" it is yours. I love the pictures, the memories, but not the layout. Still I feel something is missing and off about it so I rarely share it. I have not even placed it in an album yet. Well I am now, I am going to learn to love it (and me) flaws and all. I am going to share it with you.

Here is the completed Layout.

Page One... Our sweet little girl...

Page Two... The little devil himself trying to look sweet.. Can you see that red hair? Oh it is true what they say about red heads....
How about that cute scalloped border in smoothie? How did I do you asked... Simple use the corner rounder with the guard removed and simple punch down the edge of you paper and voila you have a scalloped border.

This is a close up of the cute flowers cut out by hand and popped up on some foam tape to add some dimension.

All supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted. Click the link to shop for the items directly.

-Supplies-
Paper and Stamps : Mayberry Workshop On the Go and Bohemian Alphabet
Inks: Chocolate, Smoothie, and Goldrush
Markers : Chocolate
Tools & Adhesive : Corner Rounder and 3-D Foam Tape

So Mayberry you liked it and Mayberry you don't. Either way I hope you enjoyed this layout as much as we we enjoyed creating the memories!
Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment