Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Specials


Let me tell you how excited I am for the amazing Close To My Heart specials in May. First is our Stamp of the Month, Friendship Bouquet.

This stamp set has to be one my most favorite stamp sets of the month ever! I love sunflowers, summer and friends. I can't wait to share with you what I have done with it! Just wait!

 Corporate has done some amazing sample artwork for this one. For a supply list, ideas and instructions to create these amazing products click here. As always place a $50* order and you can get the Stamp of the Month for only $5**.


What does Crème Brulee, Grey Wool, Lagoon, Smoothie, Sunset, and Sweet Leaf have in common? They are all bright vibrant colors used in the Dotty for You paper pack special for National Scrapbooking Day (1st Saturday in May, the 5th this year). National Scrapbooking Day may only be one day but CTMH is running the special all month long, now that is what I call a celebration! The Dotty for You paper packet includes 24 specially designed, coordination B&T Duos sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert. To get this amazing paper pack place an order of $35* or more from the current Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book and you can purchase the Dotty for You paper pack for only $5**!

Here are some of the amazing patterns in the Dotty for you paper pack. On the reverse of each of these patterns is a dot pattern in a coordinating color and White Daisy. No matter how you mix these papers they will match perfectly with coordinating colors and feel. I can not wait to create summer-y goodness with Dotty for You!

*Before Tax and Shipping **Tax and shipping do apply ***Both Specials are available From now until May 31st or while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment