Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh how time .....

Well I am sure each of you realize just how quickly time does fly by us all. This year has been one of those years for me. I started with CTMH in January before I realized exactly what this year would have in store for me and my family. Overall 2011 has been a smooth one compared to years past however it has been a year of change and overwhelming realizations. Personally I am grateful for the new year and the changes being made, but with change comes some sort of reflection. With that being said shortly after I joined CTMH I had to put it on the back burner to focus on what really matters to me... My Family. Now that all of that is handled I am jumping back on the horse and "relaunching" my CTMH Business. I hope in the coming weeks to reveal the changes, plans, and art work I have been working on. Clubs, Workshops, Crops and so much more! Thank you for your support and love during this time in my life and welcome back to my little corner of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment