Monday, July 18, 2011

Tags and Bags and Stamps Oh My!!!

Close to My Heart has just wrapped up convention and some big announcements were made. Here is a sneak preview of the biggest!!!



The new Art Philosophy Cricut collection will be available August 1, 2011. The collection is an amazing deal and includes:

1 - Exclusive to Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (700 Images: font, shapes, and 3-D Items such as pillow boxes, gift boxes & bags,tags 3-D flowers)
3 - My Acrylix D-sized stamp sets
3 - 9" x 12" sheets of coordinating Dimensional Elements of different shapes, tags, and banners

All for $99. The exclusive collection stamp sets and Dimensional Elements are designed to coordinate with various shapes and elements of the cartridge. Message me for more details or to pre-order you very own!

Also announced was 8 new paper packs, many embellishments, tools, and so much more! All available August 1st! I just can't wait to share more amazing products, ideas, and sweet deals with you!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment